giving

my new iPad Air case
Let me present you my new iPad Air CaseCrown: made with maximum attention to the details, protecting my iPad in very elegant manner, comfortable during my everyday routine and... This case is really fantastic but there is one more thing that makes me want to share with you the details about it.
Every month CaseCrown partner with one non-profit organization. They run a marketing campaign for them and use their channels to spread the world about what they are doing. Then also at the end of the month CaseCrown donates up to 10% of their profits to the non-profit organization. You can find more info about Giving Partnership HERE.

15 comments:

  1. Cool case, wish i had an ipad! :)

    www.nelliescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great iPad case. Lovely photos.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool - lovely close ups!
    Edita
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Great Blog!
    I'm following you in GFC
    I invite you to visit me ;)

    Kisses
    SHOPPING STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great post! I love your case!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, this case looks really great. So awesome that they give 10% of their proceeds to charity. Definitely something worth supporting.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks really nice and sleek design. x/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great navy color, won't get dirty that easily ;)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    New Post up…
    www.Tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely ^^

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carinissima questa Ipad case!!!
    Buona giornata,
    Diana
    http://www.thespirald.com

    ReplyDelete

I love all your feedback! I try my best to reply to all comments, but if you would like a guaranteed response please e-mail me at: kcomekarolina@gmail.com